2/12/2014

Fallen Dogs


Deer




Deer

Hi.I'm KYO.I had a dog.Her name is Deer.She's a Thai breed dog.She was a smart,loving,royal,kind and a very good dog.She had lived with my family for a very long time.We watched her grew old.She had gray hair all over her face.Last month,she had a huge wound at her neck.The vet said it was a tumor.The vet operated her and took it out but then they found another tumor in her lower body and that it could not be removed.My grandma said she was not going to live long.I just didn't realize it would be this soon.She died last night.I heard she was barking in the middle of the night.It was actually the cry of pain she was suffering.I wasn't regret for not being with her because I was with her.What hurts me most was to know that she died with pain and sorrow.She didn't deserve that way.If she was to die,I'd wish her to die in her sleep.That is the most peaceful way of a good living creature to die.I'm writing this to honor and remember her.Anyone reading this,remember that if you has pets,be kind,love them and spend time with them as much as you can so that you'll never regret when they are gone.Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment